Sexual violence prevention workshop: Clothing Optional. Consent Required.
Learn about sexual consent, why you need it, and how to make it hot. This interactive session will promote an honest discussion about consent and communication within relationships through a variety of activities, exploring what it means to have enthusiastic consent.
Sexual violence prevention workshop: Blurred Lines
Are you sure you know "they want it?" This interactive session will break down sexual consent – what it is, who can give it, and how to get it without coercion. Participants will also explore the perceived blurred line between bad sex versus sexual assault.
Sexual violence prevention workshop: Beavers Give a Dam
This is an interactive, engaging bystander intervention program to prevent sexual violence. The program is evidence-based and customizable for various communities. Students who participate in "Beavers Give A Dam" will...
- Recognize different types of sexual violence.
- Explore the relationship between sexual violence and alcohol and other drugs.
- Understand sexual consent and when it can be given/received.
- Define the bystander effect and bystander intervention.
- Practice bystander intervention methods.
- Know and be able to reference campus and local resources for sexual violence survivors.