Eligible Ecampus students, who pay the health fee, and live within 50 miles of Corvallis can receive advice from a nurse by phone 24 hours a day. Simply call 541-737-2724 and a registered nurse will answer your call. After regular clinic hours, a call center will respond to calls made to the SHS main number at 541-737-9355.




At no charge, Ecampus students can access self-assessments related to substance abuse (e-CHUG & e-TOKE), AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention learning modules. AlcoholEdu is designed to assist you in making well-informed decisions about alcohol use by presenting information about alcohol’s effects on the body, how to recognize and respond to an alcohol-related emergency, and where to find resources. The Sexual Assault Preventionlearning module provides information about sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking and sexual harassment, including available resources and information about supporting friends, co-workers, and fellow students who may have been affected by sexual violence. Sexual Assault Prevention for Adult Learners delivers similar content but was developed for graduate and professional students.  



Our website includes information and resources regarding sexual health, nutrition, sleep and tobacco cessation. 

The Center for Advocacy, Prevention & Education is available to students 24 hours a day to receive support after experiencing sexual harassment, assault, or interpersonal violence. CAPE advocates provide information to aid in informed decision-making, including information about rights and reporting options, and can help with safety planning, class accommodations, and more. Services are confidential and free.

The Oregon Contraceptive Care program from the Centers for Medicaid Services and the Oregon State Department of Human Services allows us to provide reproductive health care and contraceptive services to students, regardless of gender, who meet income criteria. Only those who have paid the health fee for the current term are eligible for this program at Student Health Services in Corvallis. However, you can apply for CCare services through your county health department if you live in Oregon. To locate a clinic near you, visit the Oregon Health Authority website. Call the CCare office at OSU if you have questions: 541-737-9140.



Ecampus degree-seeking students who live within 50 miles of OSU's Corvallis campus are eligible to purchase insurance coverage through Oregon State University. Visit the insurance page to learn more about eligibility, payment options and how to enroll.




Ecampus students are not required to submit a health history or immunization records unless enrolled in one or more in-person classes that meet weekly. If you receive a request for this information, contact the immunization compliance manager at 541-737-7573 or email [email protected].