Welcome to Student Health Services!

As a Ecampus student, there are health and wellness-related services and programs available to you through Student Health Services (based in Corvallis). In certain cases, you may need to meet the university's immunization requirements. Scroll down to learn more. If you live within 50 miles of the Corvallis campus, you have the option to purchase health insurance through the OSU-sponsored plan. Should you have questions about any of the information that follows, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.

Student Health Services' podcast series, To Your Health, covers an array of topics of interest to college students.

To Your Health Podcast

If you are taking one or more courses in person at least once per week at any OSU location, you must follow the university's immunization policy. Please note that you do not need to submit a health history form.

Immunization requirements

Are you a Portland Center student?

Portland Center student immunization requirements

All Oregon State students, including Ecampus students, can receive medical advice from a nurse by phone 24 hours a day. This service is provided free of charge. Simply call 541-737-2724 and a registered nurse will answer your call. After regular clinic hours, a medical call center will respond to calls made to the SHS main number at 541-737-9355.

If you are a degree-seeking Ecampus student residing within 50 miles of the Corvallis campus, you have the option to purchase a gold-level health plan through PacificSource. To do so, you must meet minimum credit enrollment guidelines and also pay the university's health fee. Payment of the health fee gives you access to services at SHS and CAPS (Counseling and Psychological Services). For a complete list of eligibility requirements, payment options and information about how to enroll, please visit:

Domestic student insurance

Ecampus students may opt-in to paying the university health fee each term with tuition. This would provide access to both SHS and CAPS (Counseling and Psychological Services) on the Corvallis campus, including most office visits, nutrition counseling, psychiatry, tobacco cessation, travel medicine, and many other services.

University health fee information

This state program allows the university to provide reproductive health care, contraceptive and safer sex services to students of any gender who meet Oregon residency and income criteria. Only those who have paid the health fee for the current term are eligible for this program at SHS in Corvallis. However, you can apply for CCare services through a county health department in the city or county where you live in Oregon.

Oregon State University CCare Program

To locate a clinic near you, visit the Oregon Health Authority website.

Oregon Health Authority Website

You may call the Oregon State University CCare office if you have questions: 541-737-9140.

Your student status determines which online module(s) you are required to take. As an Ecampus student, you are required to take Sexual Assault Prevention for Adult Learners (SAPAL). SAPAL is a crucial part of creating a safe and welcoming community at Oregon State. Watch your student email for a link to take the required course. Be sure to save the link somewhere until you have fully completed all parts of your course.

Get started

The Survivor Advocacy and Resource Center is available to any Oregon State University faculty, staff or student—regardless of status or location—who has experienced interpersonal violence. 

Survivor Advocacy and Resource Center

Access information about utilizing your GI Bill benefits, as well as other valuable campus and community resources through the Department of Student Life. If you have specific questions, contact William Elfering, OSU Military and Veteran Resources Advisor, at 541-737-7662 or via email.

Veterans at OSU

If you face homelessness, you may call the Department of Veterans' Affairs National Call Center for Homeless Veterans for free, 24/7 access to trained counselors. To connect to a trained VA staff member, simply call 1-877-4AID VET (1-877-424-3838). 

Homeless Veterans