- ABOUT SHS
- Clinic Services
- Allergy and Asthma
- Consulting Specialists
- Lab and X-ray
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Advice Nurse Line
- Men's/Women's Health
- Occupational Health
- Oregon Contraceptive Care
- Psychiatric Services
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- SHS @ Dixon
- Sports Medicine/Physical Therapy
- Travel Medicine
- Health Promotion
- Domestic Student Insurance Plan
- International Student Insurance Plan
- Graduate Assistant Insurance Plan
- Graduate Fellow Insurance Plan
- Postdoctoral Fellow Insurance Plan
- Postdoctoral Scholar Insurance Plan
- Students with Private Insurance
- ASOSU Insurance Subsidy
- Affordable Care Act
- Common Medical Insurance Terms
- Insurance Resources
- Clinic Services
- NEW STUDENTS
There are several options available for those OSU students who would like to become involved in the mission of Student Health Services.
Every 1 is a passionate and dedicated group of peer educators whose mission is to create a campus environment where all people are aware of the realities of sexual violence, are supportive to survivors, and have the skills to prevent the perpetration of sexual violence.
Peer Health Advocates
Peer Health Advocates (PHA) is a peer-to-peer volunteer organization committed to enhancing the health of the OSU community through social advocacy and outreach events.
Sexual Health Advisory Group
The Sexual Health Advisory Group (SHAG) provides an open forum for brainstorming, discussion, and creation of sexual health projects, ideas and events. Part of SHAG's mission is to improve the scope and reach of sexual health programming for OSU students, and ensure comprehensive and inclusive content.
Student Health Advisory Board
The Student Health Advisory Board (SHAB) acts as a link between Student Health Services (SHS), Associated Students of Oregon State University (ASOSU) and the general student population, and consists of both voting and non-voting members.