You are here
How to Get Help
- Go to a safe place immediately if you feel in danger.
- If this is an emergency, call 911 immediately.
- If this is a medical emergency during evenings and weekends, contact Good Samaritan Hospital at 541-768-5021.
- If you would like an advocate to accompany you to the hospital for medical care, contact CARDV at 541-754-0110.
- Seek on-campus medical care (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners at 541-737-9355) to determine your physical safety, provide prophylactic measures, and inform you of your options for collecting forensic evidence if desired.
- Talk to a trusted person who can support you.
- Consider talking to a confidential advocate on campus (Survivor Advocacy and Resource Center at 541-737-2030) for help with understanding what happened, provide you with information, assist you in finding the resources that you most need, and help you understand your rights as a student, staff or faculty member, including confidential resources and reporting options.
- Consider talking to an off-campus advocate at the Center Against Rape and Domestic Violence (CARDV) at 541-754-0110, or to a counselor at CAPS Sexual Assault Support Services at 541-737-7604.