- ABOUT SHS
- Clinic Services
- Allergy and Asthma
- Consulting Specialists
- Lab and X-ray
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Advice Nurse Line
- Men's/Women's Health
- Occupational Health
- Oregon Contraceptive Care
- Psychiatric Services
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- SHS @ Dixon
- Sports Medicine/Physical Therapy
- Travel Medicine
- Health Promotion
- Domestic Student Insurance Plan
- International Student Insurance Plan
- Graduate Assistant Insurance Plan
- Graduate Fellow Insurance Plan
- Postdoctoral Fellow Insurance Plan
- Postdoctoral Scholar Insurance Plan
- Students with Private Insurance
- ASOSU Insurance Subsidy
- Affordable Care Act
- Common Medical Insurance Terms
- Insurance Resources
- Clinic Services
- NEW STUDENTS
The problem is not how much you care about your friends.
The problem is not how protective you are of your partner.
The problem is not how much fun you have on Friday night.
The problem is not your good intentions.
The problem is choosing not to take action.
“It is not my responsibility.”
“I am a little tipsy too.”
“I don’t know what to do.”
“I might embarrass myself.”
“Her friends are probably here somewhere.”
“I don’t want to make it worse.”
One Act is a new Student Health Services education initiative that will provide members of the Oregon State community with the skills they need to prevent, recognize, and intervene in high-risk situations.
How Can I Help?
Develop your leadership experience and build your resume by becoming a One Act educator. You can apply to take H199, a three-credit class during Spring Term 2014 (CRN 20398) that will allow you to facilitate One Act training sessions for your friends, roommates, teammates and classmates. To learn more, please contact Carrie Giese at email@example.com.