- ABOUT SHS
- Clinic Services
- Allergy and Asthma
- Consulting Specialists
- Lab and X-ray
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Advice Nurse Line
- Men's/Women's Health
- Occupational Health
- Oregon Contraceptive Care
- Psychiatric Services
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- SHS @ Dixon
- Sports Medicine/Physical Therapy
- Travel Medicine
- Health Promotion
- Domestic Student Insurance Plan
- International Student Insurance Plan
- Graduate Assistant Insurance Plan
- Graduate Fellow Insurance Plan
- Postdoctoral Fellow Insurance Plan
- Postdoctoral Scholar Insurance Plan
- Students with Private Insurance
- ASOSU Insurance Subsidy
- Common Medical Insurance Terms
- Insurance Resources
- Clinic Services
- NEW STUDENTS
Mission, Vision and Values
Student Health Services provides leadership for health on campus and contributes to the success of students and the university community.
To accomplish our mission we:
- Provide excellent medical and health promotion services
- Create a safe environment for all individuals
- Honor diversity and practice civility
- Meet community and individuals needs in an ever-changing environment
Student Health Services will be an organization that is nationally recognized for its commitment to public health by promoting lifelong healthy behaviors, healthy environments, and global citizenship.
- Student centered – We are committed to recognizing, addressing, and accepting the full spectrum of individual and collective life experiences and health needs present in our community.
- Responsible – We are conscientious stewards of money, time, patient information, and human and physical resources.
- Excellence – We use evidence-based practices, regularly engage in quality improvement activities, and are committed to continuing education for all staff.
- Integrity – We consistently live out our stated values.
- Creativity – We encourage innovation, have a participatory environment and collaborate at all levels.
- Environmentally conscious – We are dedicated to efficient use of energy and to the reduction of our negative imprint on the environment.