- ABOUT SHS
- Clinic Services
- Allergy and Asthma
- Consulting Specialists
- Lab and X-ray
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Advice Nurse Line
- Men's/Women's Health
- Occupational Health
- Oregon Contraceptive Care
- Psychiatric Services
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- SHS @ Dixon
- Sports Medicine/Physical Therapy
- Travel Medicine
- Health Promotion
- Domestic Student Insurance Plan
- International Student Insurance Plan
- Graduate Assistant Insurance Plan
- Graduate Fellow Insurance Plan
- Postdoctoral Fellow Insurance Plan
- Postdoctoral Scholar Insurance Plan
- Students with Private Insurance
- ASOSU Insurance Subsidy
- Common Medical Insurance Terms
- Insurance Resources
- Clinic Services
- NEW STUDENTS
IMPACT is a program designed for OSU students to engage in a focused and meaningful discussion about alcohol or other substance use.
IMPACT programs are made available to all students, including those students who have been sanctioned by the Residence Hall system, Office of Student Conduct & Community Standards, Corvallis Municipal Court, the Benton County Circuit Court, the City Attorney's Office, or other off-campus referral sources.
Overall, the IMPACT program is guided by the mission of Oregon State University and is committed to stimulate a lasting attitude of inquiry, openness, and social responsibility. The IMPACT program offers multiple levels of intervention for students as based on their need and reason for referral.
IMPACT consists of the following steps:
- Log into the system by going to https://osu.basicsfeedback.com/portal. This will generate an email to your ONID ID so you can complete step #2.
- Complete registration survey and schedule class (takes approximately 30-45 minutes).
- Attend Session #1 (2 hours). You will receive payment forms at this time.
- Pay $105 fee for IMPACT via student account OR, if by cash, check, credit/debit, you must go the Billing Department in Room 110, Plageman Student Health Center, prior to your second class and pay for IMPACT. If you do not pay with your student account, you MUST bring a receipt to the second (final) class or you will not be able to take the class.
- Attend Session #2 (2 hours) exactly one week later at the same time and place as Session #1. (Unless the secondclass falls on a holiday week. You will receive information on the second class time if that is the case.)
Notify the person who sent you (IMPACT staff will do this).
- Take the 60-day follow-up survey..
NOTE: You must use your ONID email for correspondence with IMPACT staff. Failure to use your ONID email may result in IMPACT staff not receiving your email.