Want to influence student health and well-being on campus? Become a peer leader through Student Health Services’ new Wellness Agents Program!
To support student success, health and well-being through comprehensive high-impact peer programs. Wellness Agents is grounded in the belief that high quality peer programs foster healthy behaviors, student engagement and success, and overall inclusivity through education, environmental change and advocacy.
- Student success
- Evidence and public health theory-based
- Campus-wide multilevel change
- Social justice and inclusivity
- Community engagement and community building
Students from all over campus can be involved in making OSU a healthier, more inclusivity community. Peer leaders work with professional faculty in Prevention; Wellness; Advocacy; Community Relations; and Mental Health. This program is an opportunity to gain professional experience and learn about working in higher education with an awesome team.
How to get involved
- Register for H349
- This class is open to all students and is offered every Fall, Winter and Summer terms.
- Apply to be a Wellness Agent in the specialization of your choice.
- Applications will be sent to all current H349 students.
- Students who have taken H349 in a previous term can still apply, but should contact us for the application.
- Applications will be sent out during week 6 and are due by the end of the day on Monday of week 7.
For more information, please contact Sara Caldwell-Kan at Sara.Caldwell-Kan[at]oregonstate[dot]edu