The OSU Survivor Advocacy and Resource Center is committed to providing safe and confidential support to all university community members, including students, faculty and staff affected by different forms of violence.
We offer free and confidential services for all OSU students, faculty and staff affected by different forms of sexual harassment, including sexual assault, unwanted sexual experiences, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking.
- Initial point of contact for discussion of survivor rights and choices to initiate any utilization of services on campus or in the community
- Crisis intervention and stabilization
- Safety planning
- Support groups for survivors
- On-campus advocacy for academic and housing concerns
- Information about reporting options to law enforcement or school officials
- Accompaniment to medical examinations, police, and Title IX hearings
- Referrals to on- and off-campus resources
Learn more about the services SARC provides here.