What is Every1?
Every1 is a passionate and dedicated group of peer educators. This committed group of men and women educate on sexual violence awareness in various ways on the OSU campus. Every1 actively engages the campus community in educational programs and discussions on topics such as stalking, sexual assault, and relationship violence. Every1 also assists in organizing events such as Take Back the Night and other activities during Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
The mission of the Every1 Sexual Violence Awareness Educators is to create a campus environment where all people are aware of the realities of sexual violence, are supportive to survivors, and have the skills to prevent the perpetration of sexual violence.
The Every1 peer educators present programs about consent, masculinity, familiar assault, healthy relations
hips, and looking out for one another's safety during the college experience. Choose from one of these programs:
- One Act: One act could mean one less person that experiences sexual violence. Students will learn to identify high-risk situations and build the skills necessary to effectively and safely address them.
- Healthy Relationships 101: This interactive presentation will help students learn the components of healthy vs. unhealthy relationships, and recommend ways to help a friend.
- Understanding the Realities of Sexual Violence: This presentation provides general information about the dynamics of familiar assault and the realities of sexual violence on college campuses.
To request an Every1 presentation to your campus group or organization, please fill out and submit the Health Promotion Program Request Form.
Becoming an Every1 Peer Educator
- Complete the application form (PDF).
- Successfully complete the interview.
- Successfully complete screening process.
- Successfully complete the training sessions.