The pharmacy, operated by the OSU College of Pharmacy, is located on the first floor of the Plageman Building (Student Health Services) in Room 109. It is staffed by registered pharmacists, who are available five days a week to fill prescriptions, provide drug information, and answer health-related questions. In addition, a variety of over-the-counter (OTC) items are available for purchase by students at competitive prices. Payment on any pharmacy purchases can be made by check, cash, or charged to student accounts.
Hours and Phone
See Operating Hours for pharmacy hours. The phone number is 541-737-3491.
Eligibility for Care
At this time, services are available only to registered students. Please present your valid OSU identification card at each visit.
- Prescriptions: The Student Health Services Pharmacy carries a wide range of prescription and over-the-counter medications, often at costs lower than what you'll find in many drug stores. We can fill prescriptions from any practitioner, not just providers on campus, and we may be able to special-order items for you within one business day.
- Prescriptions may be brought in at least 15 minutes prior to closing to be filled on the same day. See Operating Hours for pharmacy hours.
- Prescription refills can be requested online, by phone, or in person.
- Online: Click here for the Refill Request Form.
- Telephone: The pharmacy has a voicemail system where you may call ahead and leave your name, ID number, and prescription number (if you have it). Call 541-737-3491.
- In person: To refill your prescription in person, just stop by the pharmacy during our business hours.
- Prescription transfers: Prescriptions may be transferred to us from outside pharmacies. To transfer a prescription to us, please click here for the Transfer Request Form.
- Prescriptions at the Student Health Services Pharmacy can be transferred to another pharmacy by providing the new pharmacy with Student Health Services’ pharmacy phone number: 541-737-3491.
- Insurance: Most third party insurance plans are accepted. Click here for a current list of Accepted Pharmacy Insurance Plans. The first time a student purchases a prescription at the Pharmacy, he or she will need to present a pharmacy insurance card. For those students enrolled in the University student health insurance plan, 90% of prescription costs are covered. Student health insurance must be purchased each term in order for prescriptions to be covered.
- Methods of payment: You may pay in full at the time of your visit by cash or check, or charges can be placed on your OSU Student Account. NOTE: Credit and debit cards are NOT accepted at this time.
- Drug Formulary: The prescription drugs we carry are determined by medications routinely prescribed by the Student Health Services medical staff. If we do not have an item you want, talk to one of our pharmacists.
- Over-the-Counter Medications: The Student Health Services Pharmacy carries many medications that do not require prescriptions. Prices are subject to change and do not include sales tax. Generics are stocked if available. Limited quantities on-hand.
- Jennifer Davis, PharmD (Director of Pharmacy)
- Becky Russell, PharmD (Assistant Director of Pharmacy)
- Christy Orwick, CPhT (Pharmacy Technician)
We are a training site for pharmacy students from the OSU College of Pharmacy.
We are dedicated to providing quality assistance, recommendations, and counseling services on all health-related issues by direct interaction with our healthcare professionals.