Alcohol Resources

For more information about making safer decisions about drinking alcohol:

On-campus resources

Student Health Services
Collegiate Recovery Community
John Ruyak, Alcohol, drug and recovery specialist
Phone: (541) 737-1184

Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
Fifth Floor, Snell Hall
Phone: 541-737-2131

Off-campus resources


Alcohol and Drug Helpline
(800) 923-HELP

Alcoholics Anonymous
(Linn and Benton counties)

  • Corvallis/Albany: (541) 967-6243
  • Lebanon: (541) 259-2028
  • Sweet Home: (541) 367-5075


Benton County Health Services - Behavioral Health
(541) 766-6835