Student Health Services provides leadership for health on campus and contributes to the success of students and the university community.
To accomplish our mission we:
- Provide excellent medical and health promotion services
- Create a safe environment for all individuals
- Honor diversity and practice civility
- Meet community and individuals needs in an ever-changing environment
Student Health Services will be an organization that is nationally recognized for its commitment to public health by promoting lifelong healthy behaviors, healthy environments, and global citizenship.
- Student centered – We are committed to recognizing, addressing, and accepting the full spectrum of individual and collective life experiences and health needs present in our community.
- Responsible – We are conscientious stewards of money, time, patient information, and human and physical resources.
- Excellence – We use evidence-based practices, regularly engage in quality improvement activities, and are committed to continuing education for all staff.
- Integrity – We consistently live out our stated values.
- Creativity – We encourage innovation, have a participatory environment and collaborate at all levels.
- Environmentally conscious – We are dedicated to efficient use of energy and to the reduction of our negative imprint on the environment.